Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Excellent Flash

Great animating and I see what you mean about the style, though it was very well done. Fantastic voice acting and excellent script. Keep up the good work!

V for Chappelle: Heist V for Chappelle: Heist

sweet

...no one seems to give nines...anyway hilarious flash but chappelle's voice needs to be louder/more intelligible to convey the story a little better. Keep making them and i'll keep 5'ing them btw why do u want to see khickens with boobs?? (completely different flash)

Gravity_ Gravity_

lol quarks

Great vid can't wait for part two...though there should be three quarks not two lol

Endless Pong Endless Pong

Endless...

Endless is quite the apt description of this game. Having been forewarned of its continuity, I wasn't taken by surprise by the game's endlessness. The mechanics are pretty good, though the text boxes with scores in them should be changed to labels. In the future, keep in mind that endless games lose their appeal quickly. Overall, good first submission.

Fun Maze Game #3 Fun Maze Game #3

good with a few glitches

its a decent maze game but the music doesn't loop and once you get to level 10 if you click instructions it brings you back to the replay screen for level 10

AnimatorAC responds:

Yeah, That's because I had to make two menu's as the sound would play over its self if they went back to the menu. Thanks for bugs though :D.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

nice

good game though long for a flash game. for future reference, a 'sell all' button would be nice

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

Godly

Everything about this song is amazing. You should turn up the bass slightly in future songs (simply personal taste), but besides that this is some pretty slick shit.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! I'll be sure to add more bass.

Braindead Bitch Braindead Bitch

Beast

Great riffs, rhythm, but the lyrics aren't very imaginative. In my opinion the lyrics are the least important part of a death metal song though, so keep it heavy. Just curious, but any specific reason for the name Warcock?

Warcock responds:

Thx for the review and nope, no particular reason for the name. We just thought it sounded awesome

[C] Mean Music [C] Mean Music

Good

The rhythm is slick with a powerful bassline, but you could use some work on your lyrics.