Endless Pong Endless Pong

Endless...

Endless is quite the apt description of this game. Having been forewarned of its continuity, I wasn't taken by surprise by the game's endlessness. The mechanics are pretty good, though the text boxes with scores in them should be changed to labels. In the future, keep in mind that endless games lose their appeal quickly. Overall, good first submission.

Fun Maze Game #3 Fun Maze Game #3

good with a few glitches

its a decent maze game but the music doesn't loop and once you get to level 10 if you click instructions it brings you back to the replay screen for level 10

AnimatorAC responds:

Yeah, That's because I had to make two menu's as the sound would play over its self if they went back to the menu. Thanks for bugs though :D.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

nice

good game though long for a flash game. for future reference, a 'sell all' button would be nice

Ether Cannon Ether Cannon

woot!

this game is like need for speed on steriods!! i love this game! You should make more weapons in the next one thought....Woo!

Hero RPG Hero RPG

2nd quest glitch

In the second quest there are only 4 dust thingys you can get and if you sell them all before the quest then ur kinda screwed....overall good game

RealRider RealRider

wow

I could sit here and play this for hours! I love this! The riding is a little too challenging because you die so easily, but that is the only problem...nice

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

best

best defense game ever! I love how you can make your own game and play it for however long. if you plan on makin more then make more shooters! The only thing is the person when he throws the pipe bombs, grenades and knives, his chest sticks out. Only thing you should fix.

Cemetary 2 Cemetary 2

more!!

the title pretty much covers it all. I think it could use more cheats, guns, and zombie types. You should also make many more games! very good job

Covert Front episode 1 Covert Front episode 1

good

The game was good but it was extremely hard and i had to use the walkthrough I like to cheat! >:)

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

woohoo

genius! that was awesome...great to show some people i know......