Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Excellent Flash

Great animating and I see what you mean about the style, though it was very well done. Fantastic voice acting and excellent script. Keep up the good work!

V for Chappelle: Heist V for Chappelle: Heist

sweet

...no one seems to give nines...anyway hilarious flash but chappelle's voice needs to be louder/more intelligible to convey the story a little better. Keep making them and i'll keep 5'ing them btw why do u want to see khickens with boobs?? (completely different flash)

Gravity_ Gravity_

lol quarks

Great vid can't wait for part two...though there should be three quarks not two lol

The Day Keanu Stood Still The Day Keanu Stood Still

Just some good-natured fun

Have you considered sending this flash to Keanu? It would be entertaining to see his (perhaps horrified) response. :)

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

mostly funny

i liked most of it cuz it was funny...but sum where just stupid. I like the guy with the ball-in-a-cup the best

Capture The Flag: Ep 2 Capture The Flag: Ep 2

wonderful

this was an excellent flash but the moving animations could use a little work. as is the characters look a little to stiff when they walk, climb ladders, etc. Overall it is a very good flash. Keep up the good work!

Aeonstars responds:

I hear you and I will try to make things more fluid. Like I said below though, I have a style and it may seem weird to say but that stiffness is a part of it. Thanks for watching!

777 - Part 3 777 - Part 3

wow...didnt see that coming

Mushroom Kingdom!? knew there was someting when i saw the yoshi....

Castle III part D Castle III part D

sweetness

please tell me there are more coming! So far, this is the best series I have seen

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Best madness

THis was the best madness i have seen and i have seen a lot of these. Is there going to be a sequel or something? That would be nice to have something different like a preloader series....

Somewhere In Nevada Somewhere In Nevada

NIce

This was great especially for a first timer. I really like how fast the people move, but sometimes its hard to keep up with it.

soakdeathwish responds:

yeah, to be honest i cant keep up with it sometimes, i'm gonna try using a higher fps in future, so it'll be a bit smoother...